Breast pain for 8 months

Hi doctor, I'm 26 years old and I'm concerned about the breast pain which i am suffering from last 8 months only on the left breast occasionally, I noticed clear discharge from the same breast for 2 times in last 2 months which I noticed in my cloth. I am really concerned about this and consulted many doctors and they did clinical examination and came up with no problem. I have hypothyroidism and taking 50mg tablet and it has been on control with TSH of 0.92. I'm trying for baby now Is it dangerous to take a mammogram now since I'm trying to get pregnant. Please reply me for the question. Awaiting for the reply.

Doctor Answers (2) on Breast pain for 8 months

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Infertility Specialist
Show it to gynac.... Evaluate prolactin level...
Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist
It's a hormone imbalance  commonly  seen in hypothyroidism which leads to prolactin imbalance.  Only taking a thyroid  pill will not heal you. If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....