Breast milk
My son is one month old and currently he's on formula milk because he's refusing to take breastfeed...i want to breastfeed him and I think my milk supply is low so Please suggest any methods or medicine to increase breast milk ..

Please meet a lactation consultant as this requires detailed guidance. Avoid formula as much as possible
Just breast feed and it will be stimulated.Always start on alternate breast if right now , next time left side. It will help to completely empty breast and increase milk production.
I am available. Consult me.
Hygiene, nutrtion and immunization should be on top. All family members must vaccine for covid19.
Hello, More breast feeding means more milk. Relax, have good diet and continue breast feeding the baby first, then if required give spoon feed. Take care. Follow my Instagram for health details Q&A. #tiwarichildclinic 🙏Tiwari child clinic Delhi🙏