Breast-feeding again pregnant
Hello doctor am breast-feeding mother of 15month baby and now i am again pregnant 5 weeks my doctor told me to take( susten SR200 ) tablet in Google it showing not good for breastfeeding baby please tell if I l consume this tablet any problem for my breastfeeding baby let me know please.

Not safe. You should stop breast feeding and continue on complementary feeds for your kid. The baby growing inside needs nutrition now, so stop feeding.
You should stop breast feeding your child as you are pregnant.There will be additional nutritional requirements for your growing in utero baby esp from the 2nd trimester. Besides your child should be getting the bulk of his dietary requirements from solids now
Hello. At 15 months, you need to have a switchover to complimentary feeding if not initiated yet. Progesterone inhibits the production of milk but it is not a contraindication.
Initiate complementary feeds
Ok..but now you should stop breast feeding to your kid as you are pregnant... Consult your gynecologist regarding susten SR200 tab...
give home made food to ur kid...