Breast cancer
Mother in law detected with invasive ductal carcinoma in right breast lymp... I am afraid cancer runs in their genes. ..if yes what precautions or diet to give my two year old daughter to prevent her from getting any disease in future

It is definately not going to affect you as you are not genetically related with your husband. For your husband and your son, we need to see the thorough family history. Not always cancer is inherited. To be in safer side, please be aware of the disease, never ignore any chronic abnormality and live a healthy life. maintatin a healthy life style for your family . Consult a genetic counsellor to determine the the disease is inherited . Based on the same futher survellance and prevention can be recommended.