Brain fog affecting mental faculties
I am a 39 years old IT professional, I am suffering from symptoms that are best described as 'Brain fog' when i researched online. My thoughts are foggy, lack clarity, am not able to focus and my concentration and mental abilities are declining. In addition to this I am facing problem of memory loss, I am not able to remember simple things, even writing a simple document is becoming a challenge for me. This is effecting my professional life very badly. How shall I get rid of this?

Hi I think you are disturbed of some incidence, normally the feelings you have mentioned happens when there is an occurrence of any incidence. when your mind is preoccupied with some thought naturally your thinking, memory, concentration will be blocked. when you can't focus on anything where is the point that you can remember. its obvious that it will effect your daily routine/ any activity. first you find out what is it that's bothering you. try to find out how you will over come. don't lose hope/ confidence. stay positive. you can take the help of Psychologist to find out and over the issues. take care.
you can consult psychologist before your situation worsen.
Dear Mr. How long and how often you have been facing this issue?!! Are you facing this after some incident or event, due to which, you got distracted or affected by those events?!! How is your interaction level? Any irritable behavior or anger outburst? You might be suffering from mild depression. The stress often lead to lapses in memory.
We can help you consult us online
Consult Psychologist
How long you have been facing this issue?!! Are you facing this after some incident or event, due to which, you got distracted or affected by those events?!!
Probably , if you can look into those details, you might get a lead Otherwise also, it is better to consult a professional. Visit a psychologist.
Hello dear, first of all think on positive side. Don't search online about your problem. Now coming to your problem, you have described thought related problems brilliantly. What about your interest and family life? How is your sleep and appetite? Any stressful event in your life? How is your interaction level? Any irritable behavior or anger outburst? You might be suffering from mild depression.
You should consult to psychiatrist ASAP before your problem extend.

What causes brain fog and dizziness