Braces treatment
I want to get braces but after consulting most of doctors saying I need to remove 4 premolars. I really want braces but remove 4 teeth is not good idea. I am attaching my xray please let me know by any method we can do treatment without extraction.

Hello. The removal of teeth to create space to reposition the teeth.if no spaces no movement of teeth.
visit.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Evert braces can be given without extraction.  But in your case, you have a lot of proclination and extraction is a must whatever braces you use. The other option is interproximal stripping. But iven a choice, it's better to extract always when you need a lot of space. 
You need to extract premolars for orthodontic treatment the spaces will close eventually it is required for correction of your teeth
visit my clinic
take an appointment at my clinic
Space is required.For treatment promolar need to be extracted.There will me no gap. Extraction is part of treatment. I  need to see in clinic yor teeth and your profile.
Take Appointment of my.by call
Visit the clinic
It can be done with Self locking Braces without extraction. Friction free braces can help in Expansion so Extraction can be avoided
clinical Consultation and Pictures of teeth.
Connect at Aspen Dental, Golf course road, Gurgaon. Dr Ravneet Kaur is Braces specialist.