cardiologist-icon
BP medicine
Hi, I was taking Benidipine / Inzit 4 mg twice a day and altho my bp was in 110-120 / 80-90 . But everyday i used to feel dizzy sometimes. Now as per advise i have reduced BP med to Inzit 2 mg twice a day since 8 days , my dizziness has improved and my Bp has been at 110-120 / 85-92 . But Today my BP was 130/100 . So should i go back to 4 mg twice a day ? Is there no midway solution ?

Hello, If most of the readings are in normal range then no need to change medicines. If its persistently high then instead of inzit you should change to a different group of medicines. Dizziness is known to cause dizziness. Take care
Continue same dose for 3-4 days and monitor BP If it’s possible n normal range continue same dose No need to increase