Booms in my chest

Mr dr,am male.but booms in my chest.please help me.I wont remove booms.really I sad to speak.please help me
views-icons 102 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr Satyabrata Mohanty
Plastic Surgeon 10 yrs exp Jaipur

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

If you are having female like breast then it's gynaecomastia It needs surgical removal. You have to consult a plastic surgeon for this.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?