Bone spur in the neck
Hi.. my wife has this bone spur which is kind of round in shape in the cervical region or the neck region.She has been experiencing back pain for quite sometime and We think it's partly cause of that. While there is no other reason as of now I would still want a doctor to consult us and seek advice for any non invasive remedy which can be sought out for this. Any advice would be most welcome, any recommendations would be great. Thanks Anshul.

Hello....  bone spurs are growths that form on the joints in the spine as a result of degenerative changes to the spine...if it's compressing nerve root  it has to be removed.. Get MRI of spine and consult neurosurgeon in nearest hospital....... Surgery is the only mode of treatment, no medicine to reduce spur...

Neck bone sticking out Foot surgery bone spur removal Knee bone spur removal surgery