Bone nd legs
I hav bow legs.i hav heard of kneee nd ankle bracelets.R they of use to me.may i please know the cost of these braces.how will it improve me in straightening my legs...my college in gonna start in 2 months...i m ready for putting on these braces the whole day nd night(otherthan bathing)...then how long will it take for me to get straight legs?

Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedic Surgeon 33 yrs exp Delhi
All braces work only when the patient is in growing age.You are 17 years old so you are already pass that age. You need to consult Ortho surgeon and discuss the options available depending ob the degree of bowing.