Bone density is less
Hi, I have my grand mother to neurologist and immunologist for her body and joint pains. They have confirmed that no issues and suggested to consult physiotherapist. As they told, we consulted physiotherapist and he suggested various tests like spine and bones tests. We did same and shown him and then physiotherapist confirmed that she has less bone density and it's osteoporosis. He has prescribed vitamin and protein tablets and she started using. Also physiotherapist treating her both knees and right ankle. Still she has pains in all joints. Please suggest me what will be the problem.

Dr. Deepak A N
Neurosurgeon 8 yrs exp Ernakulam

pain is not because of osteoporosis it's because of degenerative changes in joints due to aging. consult a orthopaedic surgeon