Boils on scrotum
Have had these boils with small black dots in the middle for 3 months whom should I consult and what is the problem? -pic attached.
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

It's multiple sebaceous cyst. Not to worry. No need of treatment. If looking odd it can be removed easily by Dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?