Boils on my leg
I am having boils on my right leg near ankle 5are 2month old and 4 new one I have undergo with all types of medicines like allopathy homeopathic and even home remedies but its not healing on using medicine it only release amount of pus and brown foul smelling skin makes their on sides.sometimes it swell and pain mostly I have also under go with blood sugar thyroid and serum lipase test that all in normal range. But prothrombim time test showing 1point.now what should I do what will be next step to go

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is a limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you. Boils persisting for months may be something more sinister.