Boils near by anus

My wife have a problem of boils and it got Huge . I need a female doctor in near my area Laxmi nagar
views-icons 53 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. i can understand your concern. you can take a tab. diclofenac and serratiopeptidase combination as of now for pain control and then consult a general surgeon near you. you can find best general surgeons near you using this app itself. you can choose which doctor you want to consult based on the gender, number of recommendations and the reviews. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Balaji clinic, Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?