Boils near by anus
My wife have a problem of boils and it got Huge . I need a female doctor in near my area Laxmi nagar

Hello there. i can understand your concern. you can take a tab. diclofenac and serratiopeptidase combination as of now for pain control and then consult a general surgeon near you. you can find best general surgeons near you using this app itself. you can choose which doctor you want to consult based on the gender, number of recommendations and the reviews. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Balaji clinic, Bangalore.