Boils in genital area
Im having 3 small boils on my scrotum , each of them have a small black dot , like a hair in the middle , Whom should i consult for this?
128 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Can u able to send photos
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?