Boils and skin irritation

Hello Doctor, I am having some boils on my scrotum which itches a lot which has developed scratching and peeling of skin. This irritates a lot. Kindly help
views-icons 155 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Dilip Kumar Sa
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Kolkata

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello, Are you having itching on other parts of body? Does any family member suffering from itching? Itchy boils over scrotum usually occurs in nodular scabies. If so apply permethrine cream over all body parts except for face, take cetirizine once at night and apply a steroid cream for two weeks over the lesions.  If no such history consult a dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?