Boil on leg from 1 month
My mother has boil on the leg from the past 1 month and puss is coming from it.Is not recovering She is very worried she is not a Diabetic patient.Pls give the solution

Hello I understand your concerns We have many good homeopathic medicines for boils to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani 09819        055014
The blood vitiation does so... A pre symptom of a skin disease also...  Need to find out the cause in her routine... Better to consult
if any blood thinning medicines or such kind of herbs food in routine then also wound healing delays... Like BP medicines, aspirin content medicines
Can apply on the wound... 1 part ghee mixed well with 2parts of honey ...daily 3 or 4 times...drains and cleans puss..helps to heal...can observe for 2 or 3 days...if helps in 1 st day then can continue...
Take online consultation directly for Ayurveda medications and correction in diet lifestyle to overcome this boli problem..