Boil in genital region
Some days earlier i got a boil above my genital region it appeared like a red pimple but now it break out & lot of pus is secreting out without any pause  with some blood too and it is causing lot of pain & itching.It cause swelling on my glans penis & foreskin too. Please suggest smthing to cure it & to get relief.

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi It could be perianal abscess.... You need to undergo drainage of abscess and sterile dressing.... You also need antibiotics coverage.... Kindly consult general surgeon for examination and treatment....