Boil in genital region
Some days earlier i got a boil above my genital region it appeared like a red pimple but now it break out & lot of pus is secreting out without any pause  with some blood too and it is causing lot of pain & itching.It cause swelling on my glans penis & foreskin too. Please suggest smthing to cure it & to get relief.
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi It could be perianal abscess.... You need to undergo drainage of abscess and sterile dressing.... You also need antibiotics coverage.... Kindly consult general surgeon for examination and treatment....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?