Body weight
I don't look 88..but in real it is 88...I do daily jog of 4km...only fish weekly once, no oily food..but still not able to reduce my weight...could you please advise

Ms. Shikha Mishra
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi As you said you don't look like 88 kg but still you are, because body composition is different for each and every person. A healthy diet along with proper exercise will help you. Try do give variation on exercise because your body gets used to the same workout. Include healthy fat like nuts, flax seeds in your diet. Be active whole day. Thanks