Body tumor

Hi.sir..I have small tumor on my body part like on hand, leg, back. Its not painfully. One tumors is big and it is there for 5 years.I consultant one m.S. but he said nothing to worry. It's made with ur extra fat of ur sir please guide me what should I do?? Which test u recommend me? Thank you.
views-icons 34 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Body tumor

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician
Hello may be you are speaking about lipoma.....don worry about it unless its increasing in size or causing disfigurement it can be excised if you wanna get treated consult surgeon for further evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?