Body pain and tiredness
My wife has full body pain and tiredness from last one year. When she did the test then doctor says it's because of vitamin D deficiency and ask her to take injection. But no permanent solution. Body will not pain till the effect of that dose. So pls suggest any thing which gives permanent solution on this.
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manju Lihala
General Physician 36 yrs exp Bangalore
You will have to take Vit D regularly. You can take oral tablets once a week which will keep the Vit level in check. And once you have reached the nomad levels you can take the tablets once a month.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.