Body pain and swelling

My mother is suffering from arthrities in this she can high pain in full body joints nurves are jam and swelling. she can not stand also we addmited her to hospital then she was ok after that she is suffering from the same. as i am her son i coudn't see her like this. can you please suggest me some medicine for pain relief and swelling. please help me sir i would be thanksful to you whole life. suggest me some medicin for her pain and movement. she can not fold her finger also. please help me .

Doctor Answers (4) on Body pain and swelling

Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
A good way to diffuse general body pains: 1.take a long hot bath in water in which a few cups of Epsom salts have been added. 2.If you suspect your body and pains are due to stress-get plenty of sleep and try to reduce or eliminate the cause of your stress. 3.Meditation, deep breathing and yoga.
Dr. Vandana Chauhan (PT) Noida | Physiotherapist
Physiotherapy is the best solution for this problem to help you decrease not only pain but the swelling also. it will help you to increase the strength, decrease stiffness and the future complications and will help her doing her daily routine activities also. it will take some time as this is comparatively slow but will treat all the aspects of the problem without any side effect. While the medicines relieves the pain temporaraily and have the side effects.
Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
Tk multivitamin and physiotherapy treatment
Dr. Rajiv Mehta Delhi | Geriatric Physiotherapist
More than depending on medicine try physiotherapy which will focus on treating rather than just relieving pain. U can visit www.physiotherapistdelhi.in to know more.