Body pain and stiffness
My mother has body ache ,muscle pain and stiffness.She is diabetic and eats pain killer to curb it.

This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However  I would like to examine & investigate your mother in detail. Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or any other metabolic disorder. Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. (You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep  no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises. --.(for exercises,take help of a physiotherapist or visit my you tube channel 'Dr N C Gupta yoga simplified') --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment Contact your family doctor or visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.   --Kindly rate the answer. Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho).
Make sure her diabetic is under control. Her vitamin d might be low. She need regular walking as well. Consult on line or near by dr to get prescription to avoid and drug interactions and allergy
Controll the diabetes with medicines and diet plan reduce weight do bl .uric acid test send report take any analgesic muscle relaxant tab and anti inflammatory gel hot fomentation consult me online thru practo she needs some vitamins antioxidants minerals
Since how long she is suffering with it..?? And which joints are involved more hand,legs,knee ??? Does she has any viral fever in past ??