Body pain and mygrain
When mygrain occurs i have very painful ache in my head at the right side of my forehead... And my second problem is body pain... It usually occurs in my lower back and legs.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I want to know if the migraine is diagnosed by a doctor or your own diagnosis. Because migraine is a diagnosis of exclusion. All other causes of headache need to be excluded to label it as migraine. Kindly consult a neurologist in person for this and as for your body pains, take a cap. Absolut 3g once a day for a month. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.