Body pain and loss of appetite
I have been having overall body pain for the last two days and even after taking meds, it came back. My diet is also low as normal food makes me repulse and I am not able to consume much except sweet stuff. My mood is also very low and feeling depressed lately. I am also feeling very tired and sleepy all the time. As for meds I am taking anti-fungal and anti-allergic tabs for my fungal treatment. Could it be the side effect?

Can help you, kindly provide me detailed history for proper diagnosis and further management

Kindly consult
Anti Allergic can make you drowsy which you might think of low Once the course gets completed you will be normal
Consult on practo Do test for blood for vit b12 vit d3 electrolytes Get consultation for 7 days monitoring and interacting
Yes Aristozyme syrup will help you