Body itch n blood in urin

I'm experience body itching and some blood is coming in urine. I've had kidney stones in my kidneys, which were flushed out probably in my urinary tract as the size of the calculi has decreased in one of my kidneys and from the second one it has almost completely vanished. Earlier, the size of the calculi was considerable and not that small. I had been taking homeopathic medicine like Niri for some months now. I may also had drunk infected water in the past weeks as I suffered from an stomach infection. I also have a slight High BP problem. What are the relevant tests that I should get done, so as, to identify the problems in my body right now? Also, any other advice you could give would also be helpful. Thanks.

Doctor Answers (1) on Body itch n blood in urin

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Blood in urine is a serious issue.. Urine examination and ultrasound has to be done... Blood in urine is present in case of injury to urogenital structure , it is also present in acute glomerulonephritis.... Urine culture and renal function test may be advised in future ,consult general physician.