Body heaviness
I always have body pain n feel sleep and tired. At times I go blank. I have become very forgetful. Can this be due to budamte200?

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Why are you taking budamte? Is it for asthma?  Kindly opt for paid consultant.
Hello sir, Needs proper history and clinical discussion, please consult directly on whats app no. Nine eight seven one three seven zero five one seven.