BODY FAT HIGH

Hello mam, I am a 18 year old male ,my weight is 70kg. Actually my body is too soft for a 18 year old male ,body is like female body and I have grown some havvy amount of fat over the chest area like man boobs or gyno whatever I don't know. I am very depressed for the matter,do I have some kind of hormonal problem? I do a little research on internet and find out that it may happens because of low testosterone and high estrogen level in body however I am not much aware of this matters please mam help me with this matter I want to make sure what kind of problem I have , before a visit. Thanks a lot :)

Doctor Answers (2) on BODY FAT HIGH

Ms. Bipasha Das Delhi | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi
I understand your concern. Don't get upset about it. You can consult a physician if you want to, but if you do gym workouts regularly, you can get in manly shape soon. Take care.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Don't worry...try diet and exercise method if no use then go for evaluation...First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too mich suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do...consult dietitian they will do the needful.