Body and Joint pain

Had viral fever on July 1st. I fell from my bed the next day and had staples put on my head to stop bleeding. Also, had a CT scan, urine test and blood test. Everything was okay. I've been suffering from the after-effects. Have difficulty walking, pain on my ankles/soles, arch and swelling of feet. I've to take my flight overseas soon. Not sure whether it would be possible. Have shoulder pain and arm pain too. Had another complete blood test on the advice of my Infectious Disease doctor. Nothing abnormal found. But she prescribed Vit.B12 and Calcium capsule everyday and once a week Vit. D capsule since Aug.25th. Have high BP but it is under control as I'm taking my medications for several years. I'm now taking Homeopathy medications Ague NIl, Spondin and Echinacea Angustifolia from yesterday. Have already seen 6 doctors! I used to take painkillers but now I stopped out of fear. I also had difficulty dressing up as I could not stretch my arms and also my palms were swollen.

Dr. ASHUTOSH WAHI
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Hubli

My answer to query is : 1.first of all take rest,be relax for few days mentally as well as physically because in your post you had mentioned that you had already hurt yourself. 2.Please do not stop or start any medication without the advice of your consulting doctor suddenly, 3.As far as Homeopathy is concerned it is based on law of totality of symptoms,Constitution of a person,diathessis and miasm. My advice is to you please visit a nearby Homeopath who will take your complete case along with symptoms and signs and will prescribe you the best suited single medicine specific to your case and belief me you will feel better from all your problems.
consult a nearby Homeopath for complete case history along with your symptoms.
please take care of yourself and take rest for same time
Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homeopath 15 yrs exp Noida

Hello. I am afraid homoeopathy does not recommend so many medicines that too patents at a time. If going by the philosophy, you just take Arnica montana 200 4pills thrice daily for a week and then report. If fever is persistent then again you have to give proper symptoms to get the remedy. Donot discontinue the medicines for hypertension. Regards
Hot fomentation will help along with the medicine.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Mam, as you are from Bangalore, there have so many good homeopath you may take there suggestion else not possible may contact abanm@rediffmail for cadet record form which also may helpful to you. Thanks

Hello there.  I can understand your concern. I still havent been able to understand what your problem is exaclty. Just be precise about what exaclty you want to know from us. You have given a good history of your illness and you are also taking medicines for it. Kindly consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Mumbai
To control joint pain, start with Homoeopathic medicine:-- Rhus tox 30 Arnica 30 4 pills each medicine x 3 times everyday x 30 days. Chew pills. Take as advised.
Dr. Shailja Upadhyay
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Delhi
You are suffering from post viral symptoms,  definitely a good Homeopathic advice can cure you soon.  You can contact to the Homeopathic physician personally for prescription.