Body ache, leg pain

My father is suffering from Body ache, leg pain and burning sensation in foot jaw. Sometime he told us i don't have power to stand on my legs and i don't have senses what is going with me. In hindi- mere mai himmat nahi hai and pau mai se aag nikal rahi hai. Even he stop eating food during this period. It happens once every 2 weeks and last for 2-3 days and then after it automatically feels normal for next 2 weeks. It is regular from last 5-6 years and consult couple of general physician and done all the test and everytime test are normal. My father having thyroid and BP problem. Chain smoker and quite drink from last 4 yrs and was heavy drinker. Could you please suggest what need to be done in this case and shall i continue with the medicines which my dad is having right now.

Dr. Amit Vora
Homeopath 13 yrs exp Mumbai

Contact A Neurologist and get it Diagnosed ASAP
Dr. Anirudh Agrawal
General Physician 26 yrs exp Delhi
He probably has peripheral vascular disease due to the smoking. Needs to stop smoking and start medication. Also, please get blood sugar Fasting and PP done. Is it possible that he is still drinking once in a while?