Body ache and chest pain
Hello dr, From past 1 month i have body pain mainly in wrist,fingers,hand and leg. I consulted doctor 3 times. But the problem is not reducing and all of a sudden i'll get chest pain and rib pain and i observed one more change in my body i.e; my right leg toe nail turned yellow color..pls help me out wit dis prblm

Dr. Hithysh BM
body ache in majority of small joints suggestive of rheumatoid arthritis...or coz of less calcium u can ve pain kindly consult orthopedician for this problem. ....and chest pain will be coz of musculoskeletal pain.... gastritis avoid spicy stuffs smoking alcohol drink more water.....in the ni8 ve food 2 to 3 hrs before gng to sleep consult a physician and yellow color of nail will be coz of infection consult a surgeon for this!!