Blurred speech
Hi I was a good speaker earlier right since childhood.I used to speak in assembly give out news etc but now since 2 yrs my speech has turned worst.I can speak noramally but at times the listener is unable to understand as to what I'm speaking and the same is at seminars, presentation to an audience. Recently someone even pointed out that my speech is too fast to understand.Now when the same is spoken in a TOEFL test my speaking is graded good.Been an ex casual smoker with depression who has successfully quit 3 yrs ago and countin.If the listener is faulty then how can I say that many are wrong and I can't say myself also wrong based on the score I get from Certified examiners.Considering myself at fault what should I do to clear my speech in order to speak clearly.This is impacting my marks awarded for the Seminar which I give or the presentations done I can't say if I I'm doing is stammer or not. Please suggest me future course of action

ur problem can be analysed if send us ur speech video. do u feel anxious? stamering ? tremors?
contact me with ur video