Blosters on Bum

Hi I have blisters all over my bum to thighs after coming back from a sea vacation. These are little reddish black in colour, huge in size and painful only if I try to move around. But the concern area is these blisters have bursting and created open scars all over due to the heavy hours of sitting in office. Please suggest what to do!
views-icons 28 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings . Looks like you have multiple furuncles and abscesses. You'll need a course of antibiotics for a week and may need draining of pus from the abscesses. Please see a dermatologist at the earliest. Don't ignore or delay or it may become recurrent and may spread. Hope this helps. Warm regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?