Bloodish ear wax

Hi, I get dark bloodish ear wax from my right ear.compare to left ear I usually get more amount of wax deposited in right ear.i don't have problem in hearing nor I find pain.from my knowledge it's there from past 15 years... Do I need to consult the doctor for this ..
views-icons 57 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Bloodish ear wax

doctor profile image
Dr. Kaushal M Shah
22 yrs. of exp | Ahmedabad | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
If it is there for 15 years without any complications, then serious problem is less likely but any unusual thing must be checked once to be safe as there is no harm in a check up.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?