Blood with sputum from mouth
Hi, From past few days I'm seeing blood with sputum from mouth that too only in morning. I'm having cough.

Hi You need preliminary lung investigations to rule out the cause immediately. Have detail discussion with a pulmonologist

Hi . I understand your concern s. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigation like chest x ray. Consult a pulmonologist for the same at the earliest
if you are from Bangalore you can consult me at my clinic Aum speciality clinic near Sindhi high school Hebbal kempapura. Details of clinic are given in Google.