Blood while having sex

While having sex, blood is coming out of my penis. Its happening from past few weeks. earlier everything was fine. Whenever blood comes out during sex, i usually check it and find that during sex whenever my skin goes down there is minor stretch of inner skin and there is minor cut and blood comes out. I then wash it and within few seconds blood stops coming.I donot experience any pain. Its just that during sex it happens whenever my skin goes down cut happens and blood comes. I have already visited a doctor and he said there is nothing to worry.

Doctor Answers (1) on Blood while having sex

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your feeling and your situation too. But it is quiet normal in males who are having intercourse . This will be improve if you use a lubricant while having intercousre so the it would reduce friction and make it easy and there wont be any bleeding. Tis lubricant is easily available in the markets pharmacy stores. Try un this you would definitely see the change. Thank you