diabetes-icon
Blood Sugar
I'm having sugar level of 205 after food and 150 before food my doctor gave me metsmall 500mg is this too heavy for me or it's normal

It's a very simple medicine , given as the first line therapy in diabetes. Just continue the same without worries

+129
Chat with a doctor
We have to individualised therapy. Treatment depends upon other investigation report like Hba1c, serum creatinine, lipid profile etc. For example if serum creatinine for female is greater or equal to 1.4 we should not start   metformin. There are various intricacies involved in treatment so it's premature to say that it's simple. No dosage is heavy or light, it should be right.

Symptoms of low blood sugar Blood sugar checking device Insulin for high blood sugar