Blood spots in cough
Im having cold and cough its been 5-6days. There is lot of cough in chest and throat. It takes a forced cough to remove the bulgum. And yesterday I saw some blood traces in it just in the morning. The same happened todays morning. It worries me about my throat as last year I have undergone a surgery for the removal of nodule in my vocal chord. Iam smoker too. Though not an active one. I smoked few cigarettes on 13th and 14th and yesterday there was blood. Is it a result of the forced cough or is there a hint of something bad coming?? Please help! Thank you

Hello well if I see the symptoms I think the blood is only related to the force with which you are  trying to clear your throat ..first stop clearing your throat by forcefully .. I don't think you need to worry about something very bad coming in but still with the symptoms doesn't subside in a week then it's better to consult an ENT specialist first thank you