Blood profile high level
I have gone through blood profile test and I have high levels of SGOT, SGPT and URIC ACID. Please advise what should be my next step. Is it a cause of worry ?

Dr. Amit Vora
Homeopath 13 yrs exp Thane

Hello, Do you have any other symptoms due to high levels of Sgot sgpt and uric acid. Do you have any habits like smoking drinking or were you on any allopathic medication some of which like antimalarial medicines and some pain killers could lead to high Sgot or sgpt. Try consulting a doctor and get it diagnosed first that why do you have such a problem and then we could advise you accordingly. In the mean while try to eat ai Please food with lot of gibera like fruits green vegetables, lots of salads. Avoid smoking drinking, oily spicy nin veg completely for a few days till the reports are again normal. Consult a doctor
Dr. Harisha N L

Suggestive of liver problem...Consult nearest physician they will do the needful