Blood is coming from lumb

For the last couple of days ,when ever I use toilet blood comes out of the lumb in my anus .no pain but makes it uncomfortable ,unable to finish my business completely . Seems like piles but that lumb is there from childhood (cherry colour lumb pops out when ever I have to use toilet ) .earlier also similar situation occurred but cleared in two days became normal but this time it is continuous for the third day . Consulted doctor earlier a year back said that nothing to worry . This time I have to push that inside and when ever I have to do that it bleeds. Thanks in advance .looking forward for your answer.

Doctor Answers (1) on Blood is coming from lumb

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. This could be prolapsed haemorrhoids. you should seek professional help soon. I would suggest you consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management of your condition. do not delay. have a high fiber diet and avoid oily and spicy foods. drink lots of water. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.