Blood in urine one month
My daugther is 7 years old and we have observed her urine color was red from last one month or so . For that we have consult Doctor Arun Wadhwa and in her Ultrasound report stone was seen in Kidney in both sides. Please suggest the treatment as she is only 7 years d kid and we are worried about this as we have never seen/heard this problem in kids.

Please let me के of what type of stones Regards this calcium /urea/others based this can suggest a detailed diet plan. Of course she must already on plenty of fluids and water in order to prevent recurrence.
Reach out to us for more help at www.suphalacare.com

+134
Chat with a doctor
She need to drink plenty of water and fruits. Also urine alkalisers and some medicines for stones. Please share report for size of stones etc and urine routine report
private consult with me for detailed treatment protocol with medicines and dietary instructions