Blood in urine

I get bleed when I pass urine..I took urine test and found that pus cells are more . Doctor gave me medicines for few days and it got alright.. But now again I'm having the same problem.. Pls help me to overcome from this problem.. Is it any serious issue?? I'm unmarried..
views-icons 125 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Blood in urine

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
It's unfortunate that you're suffering with this.
I suppose you're suffering from urinary tract infection and it's more common in women then men. And one more thing that you need to know is once you've suffered UTI then there are more chances to recurrence. So you need to be carefull regarding this the infection Mau ascend upto kidney if proper care is not taken.
Care includes maintaining hygiene and having proper amount of water a day that is 2-4 liters. Going to your doctor regularly undergoing regular tests and taking medication that are prescribed by the doctor will do.
And one more thing that you need to make sure is about your marriage. You can get married after once you get clear with this condition orelse there are chances of infection transfer to your wife.
So take care and watch over it.
Thank you.