Blood in sperm after 6 months
Blood in sperm again after 6 month again.... 6 months back,i got blood in sperm but it was ok after 1 month....now i saw it back again...is there anything to worry??

take proper treatment in ayurveda if you want permanent solution
Generally brown or red semen oozes out if there is ny kind blood vessel rupture. You are advised kindly get your Semen analysis and culture done and share your reports contact me directly. You can consult with me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me or you can meet me in person.
Relax, We can help you treat that. Blood in sperm is a serious issue sperm analysis . then come to my clinic with reports or consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO share all details with me.
Consult online.
Need few more detail history masterbation etc There r a few possibilities need evaluation
come online for Better understanding of your problem chat now clarify your douts Take proper knowledge about this will help u over private chat