Blood in saliva
From last 2 months, i am having blood in my saliva when i wake up in morning. During daytime, I do not notice any blood. Is it related to gums? What should be the cure?

Dear sir...as of your verse age 32 and morning rise blood on saliva....is definite a gum as well periodontal diseases.in this situations immediate attention is warranted.please do take doxycycline 100mg 10 and metronidazole 400mg10 tablet twice daily one tab after food for 5days along with ppilike pantop40 twice daily before food for 5 days. The blood on saliva will stop by 3 days. Get assured. Then visit a seasoned dentist of your area and do the pathological test of AEC...CBC..FBS..PPBS..N URINE.....It will saveyou time and the dentist you consult as well hr can give his best remedies.you need to care for as,well.improve brushing habbit twice daily n change to sift brush immediate.
pathological tests....immediate drug intake.....brushing habbit........visit to dentist of expertise.n experienced.
please go thru.important article.I had given.in health FEED of practo...in.my humble opinion it will be a great utility for you....love.thy

Throwing up saliva in the morning Too much saliva when talking How to stop too much saliva in mouth