Blood in motion

A week before I was suffered with loose motions with little blood in motion and little bit stomach pain at left side of the stomach and I am a little bit better loose motions were stopped but little bit blood in motion is coming when i forced and my stomach area getting heat some time. I feel a little disturbance in my lower stomach. What might be the reason? Why its happening to me? Actually before loose motions were started i was engaged with more running and jumping rope Is that might be the reason?

Doctor Answers (1) on Blood in motion

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. It could be due to some parasitic infection. I would suggest you get your stools tested and then consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Detailed history, Clinical examination and tests are necessary even ultrasound might be required. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.