Blood in month every morning
From last few months, blood is coming in my mouth every morning when I wake up. When I spit, I could see the blood. I went to dentist and then they did cleaning but no improvement from it. After observing myself, it looks to me the blood is coming from my tongue from the front part. When pressed, it looks blood is coming out from there. Can someone tell what it might be and is it something serious?

any pain or swelling involving the tongue? Probably an infection / ulcer / swelling involving your tongue is giving rise to the bleeding can be managed with medications
please send a photo of the tongue to consult

Take a picture of your tongue : one when not bleeding, another with bleeding.