Blood in eyes (Urgent)

I have what I guess(can't b sure) a burst blood vessel in the upper part of the eyeball. It doesn't hurt or feels anything, its like a blood clot half a cm big, what do I do .. .I am scared about it being very serious ! Please urgently help. I had a lazer wart removal under the eyebrows of the same eye  3 days back
views-icons 38 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Varun Boddula
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 6 yrs exp Hyderabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Sorry to answer this late even after mentioning it as urgent. I had just seen the message. Thats must be subconjunctival haemorrhage which is self resolving. Any slight trauma or rubbing can cause it Take Vitamin C tablets And antibiotic eye drops to prevent any further infection. Follow up if necessary Hope this helps :)
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?