Blood clot inside the cheek
I see a blood clot inside of cheek and its concentrated. Should I be concerned. I do not feel a burning sensation like you do in case of an ulcer or feel anything except a presence of a round small bulge out of my inner cheek.

Blood clot can be due to several reasons like cheek bite, sharp tooth edge, etc Since there are no other associated symptoms there is little to worry Nevertheless it is essential to get it examined by your nearby dentist at earliest
You might have bitten your cheek accidentally while chewing . Wait for a week or so, it should resolve on its own. Consult a dentist if it persists

Broken blood vessels on cheeks