Blood clot in eye
I have a blood clot in my right eye. It's happened for the 1st time. I'm not having any irritation or something. It usually happens to my mom. I'm also planning to go for lasik as I have high power. I want to know how safe it is even in long term.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello 1.redness without pain suggests sub conjunctival hemorrhage... Don't panic and it will resolve spontaneously 2. LASIK is very safe and predictable surgery 3. Surgeon will perform some test (pentacam, schirmer test and retinal periphery examination) If all these are OK the u can safely go for LASIK
Dr. Meeta Mungale
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 15 yrs exp Vadodara

U mean in the white part of your eye..the causes are different in different age groups. .removal of specs is safe only upto particular numbers and also depends on the corneal thickness ..