Blood and some blood clots in urine
Today in morning i noticed blood and some clots in my urine. Than i urinate second time, the blood was very less. Third , fourth time no blood. Now no blood in urine. I didn't feel any pain in any part of my body. No other symptom also. Last year in October I had laser surgery of prostate(Prostate was non-cancerous) . Yesterday I also lifted some heavy flower pots. My urine is kinda weird opaque. Attaching my ultrasound and urine report. Please tell the cause why it could/might happened?

Urine routine reports dosent match with blood in urine Any ways get evaluated if symptoms persist